Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, October 16, 2011

The way we were - Houseworks Colonial

When I first bought this house, it was with the thought of doing exactly what I have done- to let the kids use the basic shell, which was unbelievably strong for play until I was ready to finish it. The rationalization of spending money begins!The house has been a garage , a fort, a haunted house, a firestation and any other structure needed for imaginative play. This was of course before the first piece of clapboard or shingles had been placed on the house.

By the time my third, a girl , came along, the house wasn't big enough for Barbie, so went to live in my classroom for students with Autism. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Especially if you have ideas or suggestions!