Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Welcome New Followers! And Thoughts About Commenting

It is always great to have new followers ! Welcome to Keli and Mieke! Keli has beautiful cerulean hair in her profile picture - I have to tell you that my daughter dyed hers fushia for her high school graduation. I actually thought it looked pretty!

Thoughts about comments- I can't remember who told me that dollhouse miniaturists aren't huge about commenting. I try to comment giving feedback when I really like something, but it does get old to always just say why I love something. The comments I would like to get are more about you! Have you made something similar or hope to make something related in the future? Have you got a different technique for doing the same thing? If it is a history post, do you know anything related to the event or item I've pictured? Can you think of a cool idea for me to develop next in the story or the house?

2 comments:

  1. I got to meet Kei in November. At the request of my daughter she colored her hair red. I have pics on my blog - sidebar label 'Keli'. She is great

    My comments seem to be the same thing over and over again. 'love it' or 'cute'. But I do try to leave comments so the author knows I am reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, I agree with you on this one, I think we can learn so much from one another in sharing our experiences and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Especially if you have ideas or suggestions!