Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The story beginning


I don't know how many people have a story that goes with their dollhouse- but I had a hard time even thinking about the house until I imagined the characters. I'm a dollmaker, and had originally planned to make dolls, but then found 3 wonderful little antique china and stone bisque dolls about the right size. I'll introduce them soon.

Right now their names are Althea, Aurelia and Augusta , but we'll see if I can even remember those names tomorrow! Althea however, will be first, because she has been named for some time.

I remember I said that the era of the dollhouse is 1885 - but that is for the story, not the house. The house is meant to be built much earlier, although I haven't completely thought that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Especially if you have ideas or suggestions!