Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Saturday morning

After years and years of chores on Saturday morning, this lovely time has become mine to work only on projects. I watch my favorite shows ( I love Sell This House- another secret)

Everyone has been well trained to leave this time unencumbered and not ask for anything- part of me wonders if I should have taught kids this a long time ago, and part can't get away from feeling guilty . but the biggest part is having a great time!

I'm still proud to say that I am working toward the targeted end of Gammage house, and toward getting things ready to glue the 2nd floor on Max's Doolin Inn. yes, it has changed back to a B@B, but with some summer dwellers who stay from May to August. I'm working on the bay window seat this morning . Pics later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Especially if you have ideas or suggestions!