Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Online legacies

I was just searching for ideas and got distracted by ideas for a Dutch Baby house. I have a Bespaq cabinet put away with only wallpaper in, but have always looked for websites with traditional furniture for it. I again came across the website of a wonderful miniature maker, Frances Armstrong . She is gone, but her website is still there and still has wonderful work that makes you wish she were still around. Frances Armstrong

I 'm also a history collector, so got tickled thinking that along with heirloom items, we'll be leaving behind Facebook pages, blogs and websites! My aunts, who are all crafters and artists, have Facebook though in their 70's - it didn't take them long to see the power of networking. So what do you think- should we all go to Ancestry.com and link our blogs and Facebook pages to our profiles?

1 comment:

I love comments! Especially if you have ideas or suggestions!